V + 더라고요 can mean ‘because’ or ‘I learned/found/experienced that…’ It is based on firsthand experience or realisation of something:
한국말은 말하기가 어렵더라고요.
I’ve learned that speaking Korean is difficult.
전은 아주 기름지더라고요.
I’ve found Korean pancakes to be very greasy.
초밥 – sushi (lit. small rice)
새로운 – new (adjective)
어떤 게 – which one/thing
중에서 – among
말고는 – other than (from 말고 – instead)
– 오사카 음식 중에서 어떤 게(것이) 맛있었어요?
– Among the foods in Osaka, which ones were delicious?
– 타코야키가 맛있더라고요.
– I found that Takkoyaki was delicious.
– 타코야키 말고는 어떤 게 맛있었어요?
– Other than takkoyaki, which foods were delicious?
– 초밥가 맛있더라고요.
– I found that sushi was delicious.
겨울에 한국 날씨는 진짜 춥더라고요.
During the winter, I find that the Korean weather is really cold.